Pakej Melancong ke Turki
Jom melancong ke Turki bersama KEMBARA SUFI TRAVEL & TOURS! Harga yang kami nyatakan diatas ialah harga FULL PACKAGE. Termasuk segala makan minum, penginapan di hotel 4 bintang dan tiket flight.
- Upon arrival, proceed to Istanbul city tour.
- Visit the Blue Mosque, also known as Mosque of Sultan Ahmet, which boasts a unique feature of 6 minarets. View its glorious interiors and distinctive blue tiles.
- Next, view the only remains of Hippodrome of Constantinople, which consists 3 monumental columns and a fountain. This is where chariot races took place in the past.
- Then, visit St.Sophia Church, is a former Eastern Orthodox Church converted to a mosque and must see attraction because of its religious and architectural significance.
- Next, visit Topkapi Palace, once the seat of the Ottoman Empire. Presently, it is a museum palace with a wide collection of porcelain, antiques, holy relics and other treasures.
- Today, a ferry ride cross Marmara Sea and overnight in Troy.
- Drive to the ancient city of Troy. We will visit this ancient city and the infamous wooden horse.
- Then drive to the ancient roman city of Pergamon, famous for the steepest theatre in Turkey, Trajan Temple, Atena Temple, Agora and Pergamon Palace. In addition, admire the ancient hospital, Asklepion from Pergamon. Along the way, feast your eyes on the beautiful Agean Sea view with lush olive trees and some Greek and Turkish islands.
- After lunch, drive to Kusadasi. If time permits, we may stop over at a Turkish Delight and Apple Tea Outlet in Kusadasi.
- Overnight in Kusadasi. Later, Proceed to Selcuk Village and overnight in Kusadasi.
- After breakfast, set off for Selcuk and explore Ephesus, one of the world’s most outstanding archaeological sites. You will find awesome structures such as the Library of Celsius, Hadrian Temple, Marble Street and Agora. Ephesus is also one of the 7 Churches of Revelation and holds the House of Virgin Mary. Virgin Mary and St John were said to have lived in Ephesus and died there.
- After lunch, visit one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World – Artemis Temple.
- Continue to Pamukkale and visit the ruins Ancient City of Hierapolis and explore Cotton Castle, a World Heritage site, made of fascinating white terraces and pools created by calcareous hot spring waters flowing down the mountain.
- Overnight in Pamukkale.
- Welcome to the first Capital of Turkish people Bursa. Visit Ulucami (Grand Mosque) – the largest Mosque in Bursa with the most striking example of Ottoman Turkish art and impressive calligraphic wall decorations from 1399 AD.
- Next, Koza Han, which means the “silk cocoon market”. Koza Han was built in 1491 by sultan Beyazit II. It was both used as a caravanserai and a silk market because Bursa was the last stop on the great silk road from China. Since 1491, the han has remained the center of the silk industry and trade.
- Overnight in Bursa.
- After breakfast, Bosphorous Cruise trip. Here, you will be able to soak in the sights and sounds of Turkey’s Asia and Europe sector as you cruise through this water channel that is the very beat of life in Istanbul.
- Witness the magnificent architecture of the buildings along the river and the interesting activities of our local people. We will get very chance of taking photo of Rumeli Castle and Anatolia Castle build by the conquerer of Istanbu in 1453.
- Next, continue to Spice Market. Here is the another enjoying oportunity for you, shop till you drop. Lets stop all together and understand very famous Turkish hand made rugs store.
- Next, visit the 500 year-old Grand Bazaar, which has more than 4000 shops selling local products handicrafts.
- Overnight in Istanbul.
- After breakfast free time in Istanbul and transfer to airport flight back home…
- Transportation by 2010-2012 model AC coach throughout the tour.
- Accommodation as per the suggested hotels as above.
- Professional English-speaking guide throughout the tour (thorough guide service from arrival till departure).
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Museum entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Water during meals breakfast, lunch, dinner and 1 water provided in the bus.
- Tips for Portage in and out at hotels.
- Tips for Restaurants.
- Air ticket.
- Parking fees.
- All taxes of the services within the itinerary.
- Private boat arrangment for Bosphorous Cruise. With the condition of 10 pax and above.
- Public boat ferry between Istanbul & Canakkale / Bursa & Istanbul.
** Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul
** Bursa Almira Hotel
**Canakkale Iris Hotel
**Kusadasi Tatlises Hotel
**Pamukkale Lycus River Hotel.
- Personal expenses.
DOWNLOAD JADUAL PERJALANAN: Klik Sini!