Melancong ke Beijing, China
Jom melancong ke Beijing, China bersama KEMBARA SUFI TRAVEL & TOURS! Harga yang kami nyatakan diatas ialah harga FULL PACKAGE. Termasuk segala makan minum, penginapan di hotel 4 bintang dan tiket flight.
Duration: 7 days
Price: from RM1,899
- Meet at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) on 4.00 p.m.
- Departure at 7.10 p.m.
- Arrive in Beijing at 1:15 a.m.
- After a warm welcome by our guide, we will take private coach to hotel for rest.
- Visit to the Tian An Men Square which is the largest city square in the world.
- Bordered by the Great Hall of the People and Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum.
- Then tour the Forbidden City, the complex of imperial palace, which was home to the Emperors for over 500 years.
- Grand halls and courts gradually give way to more intimate domestic quarters, giving an insight into the pampered isolation of the emperors.
- Stop by at the most famous Silk Store, which has many kinds of silk materials with the best quality.
- Enjoy the wonderful Acrobatic Show after dinner.
- Visit to the Jade Museum to have a better understanding on china culture.
- Today is the highlight of our China tour, the climbing of the Great Wall of China, which was first built in the Warring States period (475-221BC) as a series of earthworks erected by individual kingdoms as a defense against each other as well as from invasions from the north. The present day wall was left from the Ming dynasty.
- Lunch will be arranged at a local Muslim restaurant near the Great Wall, followed by some shopping time at Crystal Shop.
- Visit to Burning Cream Centre.
- After dinner, visit Beijing’s No.1 Street – the Wang Fu Jing Shopping Street and its Night Food Market which has many Halal snacks.
- The visit to Fresh Water Pearl Center opens the Third day of our fantastic Beijing trip.
- Then comes the tour to the Summer Palace. Being the largest imperial garden in China, the Summer Palace was first built in the Qing emperor Qianlong’s time in 1751 and burned down in1860 by the French and British army and restored by the Dowager empress Cixi for her own enjoyment. It became a favorite haunt of Cixi, who preferred it to the Forbidden City, and named it Yihe Yuan meaning the garden of health and harmony.
- Before lunch, we will be provided a professional Foot Massage at the Chinese Traditional Medicine Center.
- And the prayers will be held a the famous Niujie Mosque.
- We will also take a look at Muslim Super Market – the only supermarket for Muslims in Beijing.
- Enjoy the tea ceremony at the Tea House.
- The time after dinner will be devoted to Xiushui Market – the most popular bazaar in Beijing.
- The morning time will be put at The Bird Nest and The Water Cube for photo taking.
- Next, we will do some shopping at Olympic Sponsor Jewelry City, followed by Kitchen Appliance Store.
- After the lunch is done, we will have a blast shopping at Yang Guang Jin Jie Market – a good place to practice your negotiation skills.
- And on the way back to the hotel.
- We will stop by to see Hard Rock Café Souvenir Shop – the only Hard Rock in mainland China.
- The morning of our last day in Beijing is for you to get packed.
- Then we will check-out for lunch.
- The rest of the time before departure will be devoted to market shopping at the most popular Yaxiu.
- After a well served Halal dinner, we will take you to Beijing International Airport for the Midnight.
- Depart from Beijing to Kuala Lumpur at 2:30 a.m
- HOME SWEET HOME. ALHAMDULLILAH.
- A Safe Trip Home.
- Itinerary may be amended by tour guide owing to unforeseen circumstances but places to visit remain the same.
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day.
- International flights & Granitites to service staffs.
- Accommodation with breakfast.
- Meals at local Halal restaurants.
- Private land transfer service by air-conditioned company coach.
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private escorted tour with service of Malay, Indonesian or English speaking guide.
- Optional tour & Insurance.
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
DOWNLOAD JADUAL PERJALANAN: Klik Sini!